The increasing availability of large-electronic databases on a variety of socio-economic systems has opened, in recent years, new scientific perspectives and potential applications. The main purpose of this research pole will be to identify mechanisms driving the future evolution of the systems, from systemic risk in financial networks to information diffusion in social networks, price dynamics in the sharing economy and mobility.
The Transportation Research Group (GRT) is inserted in the research pole and has a recognized expertise in network models, traffic studies, behavioural analysis including activity based approaches,…
Keywords: Social networks, Finance, Time Series, Data Mining, Information Diffusion, Mobility
- L. Tabourier, D. F. Bernardes, A. S. Libert, & R. Lambiotte, RankMerging: a supervised learning-to-rank framework to predict links in large social networks, jan 2019, Machine Learning.
- V. Salnikov, D. Cassese, R. Lambiotte, & N. S. Jones, Co-occurrence simplicial complexes in mathematics: identifying the holes of knowledge, mar 2018, ArXiv pre-print.
- N. Masuda, M. A. Porter, & R. Lambiotte, Corrigendum to “Random walks and diffusion on networks” , june 2018, Physics Reports. 745, p. 96 1 p.
- C. H. Dahlqvist, & J-Y Gnabo, Effective network inference through multivariate information transfer estimation, june 2018, Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications. 499, p. 376-394 19
- Y. Gandica, M. V. Geraci, S. Béreau, & J. Y. Gnabo, Fragmentation, integration and macroprudential surveillance of the US financial industry: Insights from network science, apr. 2018, PLoS ONE. 13, 4, p. e0195110 e0195110.
- N. Debarsy, C. Dossougoin, C. Ertur, & J. Y. Gnabo, Measuring sovereign risk spillovers and assessing the role of transmission channels: A spatial econometrics approach, feb. 2018, Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control. 87, p. 21-45 25 p.