This research pole deals with the modelling of the Universe, on different scales: space debris, Solar System, extrasolar systems, up to the large-scale structures of the Universe. We will focus on the non-linear interactions and chaotic dynamics of these physical and mathematical objects, sharing the tools of celestial mechanics, cosmology, general relativity and modified gravity.
Keywords: Celestial Mechanics, Extrasolar Planets, Cosmology, Numerical Relativity, Astronomy
- A. Fuzfa, & E.A. Dubois, On the diversity of stationary cosmologies in the first half of the twentieth century, General Relativity and Gravitation. 51, 1, 18 p., 11 (2019).
- K.I. Antoniadou, A.S. Libert, Spatial resonant periodic orbits in the restricted three-body problem, Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society. 483, 3, p. 2923-2940 (2019).
- M. Volpi, A. Roisin, & A.S. Libert, The 3D secular dynamics of radial-velocity-detected planetary systems, Astronomy and Astrophysics. 626, id.A74, (2019).
- A. Fuzfa, Electromagnetic Devices for the Directional Emission and Reception of Gravitational Waves, Patent No. EP17210675.9 (2017).
- A. Petit, D. Casanova, M. Dumont, & A. Lemaitre, Design of a synthetic population of geostationary space debris by statistical means, Spaceflight Mechanics 2017. Univelt Inc., Vol. 160. p. 3451-3462 (2017).